Worried about someone tracking your activity on this site?
Every page of mulberry has a red “quick exit” button. When you click this button:
- You will be redirected to a blank www.google.com search page
- Please note, mulberry can be reaccessed through any stored browser history and by utilizing the back button.
To increase your safe use of mulberry and other online resources:
- When utilizing mulberry, it is recommended that you use a private browsing feature on your browser (e.g. private browsing, incognito mode) as this will disable the collection of browser history on your computer
- If you are not using a private browsing feature, and are concerned about someone tracking or viewing your history, it is recommended that you manually delete any browser history associated with mulberryfinder.ca
More information regarding private browsing features as well as information on how to manually delete browser history, follow the links below:
Private Browsing - Chrome
Erase browser history - Chrome
Private Browsing - FireFox
Erase browser history - FireFox
Private Browsing - Safari
Erase browser history - Safari
Private Browsing - Edge
Erase browser history - Edge
More Tips and Recommendations to Increase Online Safety
- Check which internet browser you are using; some are more secure than others.
- Use a computer/device that anyone unsafe hasn’t had/doesn’t have contact to. For example, borrowing a mobile device or utilizing a computer at an internet cafe, public library, a friend’s house, or a social service agency
- Check and edit your computer activity history. On most browsers, Ctrl+H will open the browsing history and Ctrl+J will open the download history.
- Consider if sudden changes in your internet history (for example, erasing the entire history when you don’t normally do this) might alert someone tracking you to a change in your behaviour and increase risk
To learn more about increasing your online safety in general, please visit: www.mulberry.com/safetyresources
Reach out to us with any concerns, suggestions or questions related to utilizing mulberry safely: firstname.lastname@example.org