Welcome to mulberry!
mulberry is a directory including a wide range of gender-based violence (GBV) services that are available in Ontario. Our goal is to make it easy for community members and service providers across Ontario to find the information they need about services and supports related to gender-based violence. This includes:
- GBV Organizations and Programs
- GBV Public Awareness & Education Programs
- Indigenous-focused Organizations, Programs & Supports
- Survivor-led Community Groups, Services & Supports
- GBV-focused Child and Youth Organizations and Programs
- Perpetrator/Aggressor Organizations and Programs
To List Your Services/Programs on mulberry:
- Either login below or create an account to login
- Complete the Listing Details page and submit electronically (only possible once logged in) (this takes 13-30 minutes on average)
- Respond to update requests from OAITH regarding your mulberry listing (typically every 6 months)
If you need further details/clarification of the eligibility of your organization or program to be listed, please contact OAITH via email@example.com
mulberry is a directory including a wide range of gender-based violence (GBV) services that are available in Ontario and is operated by the Ontario Association of Interval and Transition Houses (OAITH). Learn more here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.